[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:46:19 EST 2008

I know, I know, this has probably been discussed in the archives but I
want some fresh thoughts.  A fellow approached me at the dock Saturday
and was explaining to his buddy how my boat had more interior room
than any other 30 footer, yada, yada, yada.  He and I got in to a
discussion of the builder, Leon Slicker, and his reputation for gel
coat quality.  I apologized for the condition of mine (dirty, needing
polished, etc) and he suggested penetrol.  I've done some research on
the net and found some mixed responses.  What say you?

Brad