[Rhodes22-list] Blagojevich Impeachment Inquiry Stalls

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:34:03 EST 2008

Bill,

This is one of the better 4 minutes of internet film that doesn't
involve naked women.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/12/16/scarborough-msm-was-wasilla-instead-investigating-obama-blago-conn

Nixon was a smart guy, why didn't he come up with the "I've
investigated myself and found nothing wrong, next question please"
approach to the press?

Brad