[Rhodes22-list] Re ligion

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Dec 16 22:47:34 EST 2008

Brad,

 Never had a problem with the SA, they show their faith by deeds, not by
bombastic display. It is truly a pity that the season has become an annual
event for public idiocy as all sides compete for asshole of the year.

Cue the music.
Happy Hana-rama-quans-xmas
its the best time of the year.
Malls a glow with artificial snow