[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:55:32 EST 2008

Robert,

Good info! I've been fighting the deck issues here (sunshine the
problem) and have been getting 2 years out of so-called 5 year
products.  What is "Japan dryer"? All my dryers are Chinese.  Is that
something I would find in the paint department at Home Depot?

One of the cautions I've found for penetrol on gel coat on the net is
that it sometimes yellows white gel coat.  Perfect!  My original gel
coat color is supposed to be beige but it gets almost white as it
oxidizes. Now if I could just find some hungry kid to provide the
muscle.  How come you never find Mexicans hanging around the boat
dock?

Brad