[Rhodes22-list] Got Shoes?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 07:14:39 EST 2008

Wally,

If you watch the video, the whole room filled from the back right
after the first toss. I wonder if the protocol is for the SS to keep a
low profile in these events.  Right after the second toss you can see
43 brush a guy off who is stepping in to protect him.  Here's another
theory; the guy just wanted to imitate an American holiday tradition -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68472

Brad