[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 07:33:58 EST 2008

Rummy,

Here's another idea I've seen tossed around with the penetrol solution
- put a coat of Future floor wax on as the final treatment.  Sounds
goofy to me but that is EXACTLY what I used to do to the de-ice boots
on the Citation jet to keep them glossy.  Ask your friend if he's ever
seen it used on a boat.

Brad