[Rhodes22-list] Penetrol additional comments

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 17 07:47:25 EST 2008

Brad,

1.  The article seems to offer good reasons to be able to do it.

2.  Robert S's comments support the article.

3.  If Rummy can coherently remember what Rodger says, then we will know
more.  Maybe if Rodger immediately goes to the office and uses Jane's
computer to email his comments, it would be more reliable.  He ususally does
not drink on the job.  Maybe Rummy will take his camera and take some
pictures of Rodgers new boat ramp.  Amazing find, a 60 year old boat ramp
emerging from the depths like a sleeping sea monster.
http://theshadowlands.net/serpent.htm

4.  I reviewed this subject a few years ago and it seems to me that there
was a residue issue or compatibility issue with other waxes down the road.
What I do not have time to research but suggest that you do is what happens
two or three years down the road if you do not annually do Roberts
rejuvenation.  Keep in mind that you do not clean up on a regular basis so
what is long term result without doing over?

I use Penetrol in paint on a regular basis.  It helps make a smooth
application.

Have you asked the Penetrol makers for their FAQ’s and application data?

Ed K