[Rhodes22-list] Political- Caroline's disappointing day.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Dec 17 16:36:09 EST 2008

That's the kicker Brad, she's not going to be running against anyone.
There won't be an election (I think). I'm almost positive that filling
Hillary's vacancy is by appointment.

Stop and think about THAT one. How much of a "deal" did New Yorkers get
when they voted for Hillary this time around? She spent the first half
of her term campaigning for another job, then is going to resign to take
a DIFFERENT "other job".

Herb Parsons