[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Brad -- What Does He Mean?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 17 22:03:42 EST 2008

Brad,

Thinking it through, I think if I were Obama I would fire Fitzgerald as
quickly as possible, before the press and the country can get its
bearings.  I would take some heat for a few days, cite the need for
change, and then change the subject.

If Fitz sticks around he's going to nail Obama, and it gets harder and
harder to get rid of him.

It will be interesting to see if O follows this advice.

Bill Effros