[Rhodes22-list] Political- Caroline's disappointing day.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Dec 18 08:34:31 EST 2008

Brad,

The appointment of an interim Senator seems to be the least of the problems
facing New Yorkers or those from the great state of Lincoln.  Have you heard
what our esteemed governor David Patterson is proposing?  While fiscally
responsible, I doubt that it will stimulate the NY economy, rather much the
opposite.  My favorite line in his recent address discusses how the NY
budget could increase from 8 billion dollars to nearly 16 billion dollars in
the last two months!  Come on, how many hands are in my pockets now?

Be careful with the placement of and references to your pronouns - I'd hate
to see your folks doing time for being pissed, although it might be all
together possible in Chicagoland.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com>Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008
8:06 AM
> Mike,

{clip}
> Seriously, if I lived in NY I'd be pissed that this was being crammed
> down my throat, just like my parents in downstate Illinois are pissed
> that once again, a handful of Chicagoans will decide who their next
> Senator will be - provided of course they don't go to jail first.
>
> Brad
{clip}