[Rhodes22-list] Political- Caroline's disappointing day.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Dec 18 11:28:42 EST 2008

Ahhhh, so it's really NOT Couric, it's what you see in her eyes. I might
warn you, cameras do funny things.

Funny, I don't even remember bringing Palin up, I was asking about
Kennedy. I was really searching for some consistency. As I said, I
didn't bring up Palin, but since you did...

I looked into the eyes of Bill Clinton, and saw a bright, intelligent
funny man, that was very engaging, and very charming.
On the other hand, I looked at Bill Clinton's ACTIONS, and saw something
entirely different.
I'm not much into judging folks by the appearance of their eyes, vacant
or otherwise. I judged Palin by her actions.

I haven't seen many political actions from Ms Kennedy to judge whether
or not she's (politically) a moron.

Herb Parsons