[Rhodes22-list] Ms. Cittadino, Rod's furry, feathered and friends ...

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 20:25:08 EST 2008

My apologies to the Ellners. I assumed Ellner was a screen name for Eleanor.
I have looked at the original post which does not identify Rod or Mary or
anybody else. You know I am relatively new here and I want to thank you for
your very kind correction of my inadvertant error.

I will try to do a better job of memorizing every vague and gender neutral
name on the list, since I have nothing better to do.

Is it possible for you not to be a jerk for the few days around Christmas at
least?

Ben C.