[Rhodes22-list] Fw: For furry, feathered and whatever else friends ...

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Dec 18 20:58:38 EST 2008

it most likely a "plea" for people to visit, the are sites that get paid
every time some visit the page, that why "google ads" are every where, that
said, most of the link look like for their own store fount, and worst let it
a whole collection of worthily cause, smell like a professional site to
raise money more that any "group site" and is this any more the a "chain
mail" pulling at peoples harts for some else pocket.

-mjm

.