[Rhodes22-list] Ms. Cittadino, Rod's furry, feathered and friends ...

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Fri Dec 19 00:02:16 EST 2008

Say, Ben -

Actually, this is one of Ed's more gentle corrections.
He left the baseball bat at home this time.

May as well get used to it.  Trading insults with him
can get pretty confusing, as he is sometimes does not
differentiate between kindness and verbal abuse.

He is absolutely unrelenting in protecting the honor
and/or good/correct names of his/our old friends.  It
is a good thing, though a bit rough on new members at
times.

Suck it up, and have a joyous solstice!

/Robert