[Rhodes22-list] New airship for Brad

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Dec 19 09:19:30 EST 2008

Brad,

Just what I need in the yard.  My neighbor is not happy with a 22 foot
sailboat stored on a trailer - I could just imagine the grief that an
old -27 would bring.  But a properly located APU might be just the answer
for those cold winter nights ...

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY