[Rhodes22-list] bad jokes home town humor

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Fri Dec 19 15:47:30 EST 2008

Yeah, my admiral knows that I'm all noise and no action.  I remember going
out with the boys early in our marriage, having a couple too many, and
throwing most of my clothes out of the car as we were driving home.  The
mrs. just shook her head and had them throw me into bed.  The only grief I
caught was over the $80 bar tab, as we were pretty poor at the time.

Good days.