[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Upping the Ante

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 06:15:16 EST 2008

Brad and Bill,
Take a break guys, it's Christmas. I'm off to the frozen tundra today, if  my
plane is actually flying.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/23/2008 11:43:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

Bill,

Ten bucks at WalMart solved the keyboard problem. I spent  most of the
day killing rats and taking care of minutia so I've been out of  the
news loop and am leaving 4AM (normal wake-up time) for home.   Here's
my quick and dirty take on things - so The One was questioned by  a
Federal prosecutor and splits for Hawaii, Rahm leaves for Africa,  and
Jarrett, the object of all this, is silent. This is all very  strange
behavior for innocent people. Chicago politics as usual + sunshine  +
national stage = long national nightmare. This story won't go  away
because the crimes have already been committed.  Selling a Senate  seat
is not the issue, Fitz already has the crimes of record to  prosecute.
Blago will drag this out and so will Barry. The 38% of the  nation that
doesn't pay taxes will hang on to their fantasy just like the  average
eight-year old hangs on to believing in Santa Claus because  the
alternative is just too painful.  Most of the MSM is near  bankruptcy,
and soon enough they'll realize that short of a bailout,  actually
printing news and doing investigation sells. I'm trying to find  the
happy ending to this scenario but don't see it quite yet.  Barry  is
already severely crippled and folks are waking-up.  I'm betting  this
drags on until 2010 and so does the lackluster economy.  How's  that
for Christmas cheer?

Brad

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 9:23  AM, Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:

Brad-Iloveit!Weshouldsendallmessagesthisway--it'slikeusingthesecretdecoderringallthetime--onlyMJMwillbeabletounderstandwhatwehavetosay,andmaybeRummy.Merr
yChristmas.BillEffross/vLittleQueenie

>  Brad Haslett wrote:

Bill,stuckatcorporateheadquarterswithabadspacekeyonthekeyboard-maybespilledbeer-willgetnewkeyboardandrespondlater-blagotookplay-to-paytothenextlevel-the
greatOcan'thidepastdeeds-nowinsituationforeveryone-wegetBiden-countrycontinues
tolisteconomically-gottogocollectsomemony-timesarehardandmoneytight-somyclient
stellme-homeydon'tplaythatgame-customerwaiteduntilwemobilizedtotellushiscashfl
owproblems-itmaybeChristmasbutI'mnotinChristmasmood-lateifIdon'tgetshot!