[Rhodes22-list] Internet Video conferencing

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 25 15:16:25 EST 2008

Ron,

Thanks for the input.  My DIL helped me set Skype up last night on ny Aspire One (with built in camera, and it is excellent quality - free to boot.  Does anyone else use Sype or have an interest in doing so.  I will share my new knowledge with any that want to use.  I now pipe TV thru the USB 2.0 port on my Aspire and have an excellent additional option for the boat!

Have you ever put together a call with more than one other computer?  BTW, what is your Skype name.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to the entire Rhoadie family.  We look forward to seeing many of you, Skype or not.

Art