[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Barack the Magic Negro

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Dec 28 11:11:52 EST 2008

Rummy,

Excuse me?

Only things you find funny should be posted to the list?

My, my, my!

You decide what's tasteless?

Did you watch the video?

What was the tasteless part?

If something is tasteless but true, I should check with you before
posting it to determine if you find it offensive?

I can understand you are grouchy after a long unexpected drive, and
maybe you can't find the delete key you have pointed out to so many
others, but,

Pleeeeease...

Bill Effros