[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Here We Go Again...again!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:13:19 EST 2008

Bill,

So where do you think the tipping point will be?  Will it be O's
favors while on the Health Board or the land deal?  What did Rezko
want/get for the Obama house purchase?  The appraiser on that deal has
his own lawsuit pending -

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/18/whistleblower-hits-obama-friends-appraisal/

The strip of land sold to the Obama's was a requirement to meet
minimum square footage requirements because parking is not allowed on
the street (Michelle knew that, she sat on the district board).  After
the sale, the Rezko property was unbuildable, reducing it's value
substantially but providing a wonderful yard for the O children to
play in.  Does anyone still really believe this wasn't some kind of
quid pro quo deal?

Silly question, forget I asked that one.  Pass the Kool-Aide please!

Brad