[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Barack the Magic Negro

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Sun Dec 28 23:02:41 EST 2008

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> Bill and Brad,
> There is nothing funny about the direction this list has gone. I'm signing
> off....permanently. She's all yours boys.

I hope not, Rummy.

After the election, I modified my "political" filter in (now proven vain) hopes
that the list would return to its main focus.  I have learned a great deal from
this list, and occasionally been able to contribute something useful, and
believe that it has redeeming qualities.

As of today, I have rebuilt my filters to shunt the majority of the recent posts
to the "political" folder once again.  While there is small hope that all of the
chaff will be sequestered, it can be mitigated.

I urge you to stay on the list, as your posts are generally civil and useful,
and install a few filters to divert most of the unpalatable stuff to a folder
that you visit when you are feeling mean enough to tear the wings off flies, etc.

/Robert O'Maine