[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Here We Go Again...again!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:16:31 EST 2008

Bill,

This got lost in the "look that way, it's Santa Claus!" Christmas cover -

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-blagojevich-nayakdec22,0,7892226.story

So someone else is warming-up his vocal cords - a millionaire doctor
who sought a CON in 2000 when state advisers said it wasn't necessary
but he got it anyway.  Who was the head of the IL Senate Health &
Human services in 2000? Care to guess how much campaign money was
donated (hint - it's public information).

Guess where the tax bill on the Obama house is mailed?  That's an easy
one, you already know the answer -

http://wnd.com/files/obamaproperty.pdf

Who is Micelli?  Why, it's Tony Rezko's lawyer.  Guess the law firm -
contains the name Miner.
Who pays the mortgage for Northern Trust, owner of record for the house?

On another note, Blago's defense is starting to look pretty crafty.
Fitz doesn't want The One's minions to testify at impeachment
hearings.  The Illinois House doesn't need evidence to vote for
impeachment.  The impeachment trial will take place in the Senate.
Blago will say, "how can I have a fair trial if I'm prohibited from
calling witnesses?"  There's a good chance an impeachment will have to
wait until after the criminal trial.  In the meantime, lot's of folks
will be asking for immunity.

Wonder how that safari is going for Tiny Dancer?

I'm going to work today so you're in charge of connecting the dots.  Have fun.

Brad