[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:52:01 EST 2008

Robert,

Perfect!  Everyone on the "da list" gets an early taste of the
"Fairness Doctrine".  Ironic how the first one to say this round, "I'm
picking up my bat and ball and glove and am leaving the field" was the
one who invited me back the last time I left because I felt my
comments were intruding on Stan's business.  His invitation included,
"the list is so dull".

The previous invitation back was because a lister felt alone in an
unabashed Bush 43 bashing party.

Let's get to the "nut cuttin'". This ain't about race and it ain't
about fairness.  You people got duped and you're suffering from
'buyers remorse'.  Bill and I think out loud and suddenly you're
offended.  I really appreciate the way y'all stood up for Herb when he
was attacked for his faith.

Spare yourselves the trouble.  I'll resign the list first and let you
get back to your circle jerk.

Brad