[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List according to ss

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 29 13:42:44 EST 2008

See, even though Stan and I fundamentally disagree on many things, we
can find common ground.

You guys look for the key that says "DEL" (or something vaguely
similar), and use it to your heart's content.

Sheesh.

And, Brad is right. The righteous indignation seems limited to certain
topics and/or individuals.

Herb Parsons