[Rhodes22-list] Deregulation and Da List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 29 13:50:35 EST 2008

Elle,

You know what? Kiss off. I did nothing to "throw water" on this. Some
ass on here (and yes, it was ass-like behavior, if you don't like it,
don't play) pulled his favorite "you're the bad guy" routine by bringing
up the racism tag.

I've seen a lot of BS on here the past few days, started to spout off,
and then thought "nah, why bother". However, if someone DOES choose to
"bother", they should expect a response. That's what "discussions" are
about.

For those of you that simply want a podium to espouse your views
unchallenged, I submit you're in the wrong playground.

I hate the thought of Rummy leaving. But he's a big boy, I suspect he
knows exactly what he's doing by now. (I also suspect he's kinda feeling
a little embarrassed at over-reacting, I know I would).

elle wrote:
> Well, SH*T.
>
> Can't a girl have some fun (& feed her heart & soul)  w/out the playground erupting?
>
> Everybody..back in the pool & Herb, Bill & Ed, stop throwing water in everyone's faces.
>
> And, please...let me have some fun (;^) before I have to come back to earth...
>
> Love ya all...please everyone stay around....
>
> elle
>
> We can't change the angle of the wind....but we can adjust our sails.
>
> 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "WaterMusic"   (Lady in Red)

Herb Parsons