[Rhodes22-list] Economics - The World Has Gone Mad

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Dec 29 18:47:08 EST 2008

Brad,

Actually following the Chinese lead might not be all bad.  They're embarking
on a WPA style infrastructure improvement that we'd not do badly by
imitating.  If we're gonna "blow" the money (actually debt) anyway, we may
as well have improved the capital infrastructure of the nation in the
process.  Roads! Railroads! and (of course) Runways!  My $0.02

Mike Cheung, s/v Muireann