[Rhodes22-list] Hobart to Sydney Race

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 19:07:04 EST 2008

Guys;

There's a great book about the "real" Sydney to Hobart race of 1998. It's
called KNOCKDOWN, by Martin Dugard. If you haven't already read it I highly
recommend it. It kept me up all night when I picked it up afew years ago.
You may recall that two dozon boats were abandoned at sea, the waves were
reported at eight stories high, and people died.

Ben C.