[Rhodes22-list] A heads up before hitting the send key

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 09:38:32 EST 2008

Wally,

As Charlie Daniels would say, "Ain't it good to be alive and in Tennessee!"  These are interesting times and as a long time student of history, fascinating as well.  We're facing the twin threats of an economic and political calamity and the response of the masses is, "don't tell me, I don't want to know!" Or, "let's try this", ignoring that it's been tried before and it didn't work. So much for a discussion in a bar - let's all go back to gluing our eyes on the game being played on the big screen and going numb.

As to hobbies, I've got about all I can afford.

Brad