[Rhodes22-list] Future of Da List

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 17:11:55 EST 2008

Hi Rhodies

Just wanted to voice my 2 cent on diversity and the future of DaList.

I think the Rhodes22 List is an important research tool and should
always be available to those newbies like I was a few short 4yrs ago.
Just post a warning to all those that come by that the opinions are
of those who post them and nothing more and
show them how to access the archives and let it be...

Happy Holidays to all those in warmer climes who can set a mainsail
and be at the mercy of the wind Gods during the cold months up north.
For all those on the hard like me, I count the days until I take off
my tarp  and begin the countdown to launch again.

Peace & Prosperous New Year ahead for all

Lou
s/v Miracles
Brooklyn NYC