[Rhodes22-list] Installed New IMF Battened Main Today

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Tue Dec 30 22:46:29 EST 2008

Thanks for the info Ron.  I appreciate it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing already in progress....  The
Family Feud!

From: "Ronald Lipton" <ronald.lipton at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Installed new IMF Battened Main Today
To: "The Rhodes 22 Email List" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>

David,

1) I leave the batten in all the time.  I furl the sail until the batten is
about to
enter the solt and the stop.
2) I didn't get the rod, but I bet that the line is used to help pull the
batten out of the
slot.
3) The velcro strip secures the batten into the slot. There should be
matching velcro
inside (if I remember correctly).

Ron