[Rhodes22-list] a new world is coming to the rhodes22 list

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 09:11:08 EST 2008

Amen to what Mary Lou and Metaphor have said.  I had been thinking
seriously of dropping out of the list but then the thread about Penetrol
popped up which was very interesting and worthwhile to me.  But those
kinds of things are few and far between.  I am a member of a steel
guitar forum that has catagories that separates subjects which works
extremely well.  In the Rhodes list, I feel that the sailing topics get
lost in the chaff.  Subject lines only help a little as some folks tend
to change the subject and bend it toward politics regardless of what the
subject originally was.
Joe