[Rhodes22-list] bad jokes home town humor

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Dec 31 11:42:47 EST 2008

I'm all confused.  I thought that NY drivers "jump the light."  In NY it is
known as "turn on red" and it doesn't matter whether it is a left or a
right.

BTW, what's a Jello cop?  I know what a Jell-O shot is and I think several
of us need one about now.

Happy New Year to all ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)