[Rhodes22-list] History

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:22:34 EST 2008

Bill,

As a Jew, I think you will appreciate this - I just installed 1.2G
extra memory in my laptop from Computer Memory Outlet for $32.  My
wife is not impressed with you Jews or your ability to buy things on
sale.  She thinks I got robbed.  She says you guys are amateurs!

I don't give a shit about your ilk or hers, all I know is you guys can
insult me at 4 times the speed and it booted on the first try!

Brad