[Rhodes22-list] List Mechanics: How to Use Filters

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 31 16:30:23 EST 2008

Mary Lou,

This is something I have always supported strongly and I've been
the"enforcer" when things got lax.

If I'm pissing you off, block me entirely.

If I say anything of interest, someone will reply, and you can read what
I had to say below their reply, and remove me from the filter for as
long as necessary, then put me back in quarantine.

I create special folders because I get far too much email every day to
be able to read it all.  So most of it goes into folders where I can
review it at a later time, or simply archive it if I don't have the time
to review it.

I certainly would support a system whereby everyone on the list can
adjust the tone so they only hear what they want to hear.

Bill Effros