[Rhodes22-list] Who's List Is It?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Dec 31 16:53:37 EST 2008

At 04:11 PM 12/31/2008 -0500, Bill Effros wrote:
>What he can't do is "give" my work, to John without my permission, and
>let me state, here and now, that I do not give John permission to
>distribute my work.

Gosh, Bill... then we've got a real problem.  Michael does own the
domain name "rhodes22.org".  However, I own the servers and resources
that publish the list and archive.  So, I am already publishing your
material without your permission.  Did you also grant permission for
nabble.com to publish your information?  Better deal with that
situation as well.

It is a simple matter to run a program that removes your material
from the archives (the ones at rhodes22.org, can't do anything about
nabble.com).  However, if you continue to send e-mail to the list,
you are implicitly granting permission for me to publish it.

So... if you want to follow this to its logical conclusion, cease
sending email to the list and I will remove all your copyrighted
material from the archives.

John Lock