[Rhodes22-list] Foredeck support bracket

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 31 18:59:51 EST 2008

Observation!  Too little observation.  Too much action!

Measure 5 times.  Cut once.  It's still 50-50 you'll blow it, but that's
better than 90-10.

You're too smart for your own good.  Stan builds idiot factors into
these boats for people like me and Brad.  If we observe long enough,
we're dead before we screw things up.

Mt. Gay rum for the entire crew.

Happy New Year,

Bill Effros