[Rhodes22-list] Circumcision With A .38 Cal.

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Feb 1 23:23:10 EST 2008

Guns kill (and circumcise), but no matter how you slice the data, guns always
prevent more crimes than they cause.  It would be even more overwhelming if
we knew how many crimes are prevented just because the bad guys might think
you have a gun in the house.  The police can't be everywhere all the time.

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

I don't keep a gun in the house for one reason.  Guns don't kill.
Menopausal wives with guns kill.