[Rhodes22-list] Marines & Berkeley - More Political Scum

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 08:52:16 EST 2008

Robert,

Here's an update on Berkeley-

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/02/BALTUQKOE.DTL

I posted the link rather than the text so you can see the photos.
Yesterday, protesters chained themselves to the door of the Marine
recruiting office for 7 and 1/2 HOURS!  Since when is it legal to close down
a business and where are the Berkeley police for 7 and 1/2 hours?
Congresswoman Lee protested Sen. Demints proposal to de-fund Berkeley by
saying it wasn't right to deprive children of lunches and citizens of first
responders.  I'd say these people don't need to be having children and if it
takes over 7 hours for the police to respond, they don't need them either.

Brad