[Rhodes22-list] How to go under a bridge

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 09:32:42 EST 2008

Sounds like loads more fun than bags of water...if it works....

  elle

bobmellor <rhmello at aol.com> wrote:

when i sailed down the coast and over to the abacos, we watched a boat in
front of us do a similar maneuver under a bridge, but using three guys tied
off the end of the boom.... they swung the boom out and.... it worked--- by
inches... fun to watch as we could tell they weren't too sure it would work
or not.

Bob M