[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year & Other Stuff

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Feb 2 12:28:32 EST 2008

Brad,

The best part of the Internet failure due to cable damage is that the spam
levels diminish until the cable is repaired, especially if it affects Asia.
It can't be too bad since I am still receiving a fair amount of spam as of
this morning.  Oh, well Happy New Year 4706 (see: www.happyratyear.com)

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY