[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year & Other Stuff

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 14:04:59 EST 2008

all's fair in love and war. both sides are fighting for their survival. rats in a corner? i, too, would rather dance.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Mike,

Year of the Rat should make for some interesting costumes. The local
Chinese Association puts on a good show and they keep getting better.
Hopefully, this year there will be fewer accomplished 12 year old pianists
and violinists and more dance troupes.

Three cables in three days is a bit much for coincidence. Most of the loss
of bandwidth was between Europe and the Middle East and India. It will be
interesting to see who was responsible. It has been a busy week in Iraq.
Michael Yon is back in country and reports that IQI is on the run in Mosul
but he thinks they'll escape. We'll see. IQI is now using women with
Down's Syndrome and blowing them up with remote control. Really nice
people. The MSM is sticking to their formula, "if it bleeds it leads".

Time to get dressed.

Brad