[Rhodes22-list] Marines & Berkeley - More Political Scu

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Feb 2 18:07:13 EST 2008

Protesting??? You call that protesting? Hey John, I disagree with YOUR
views, how about I come "protest" by chaining myself to your front door.

It's idiocy, and I agree with what's been said, if it were a someone
protesting against a leftist organization, the police in that armpit of
a city would be quick to "do their duty".

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35