[Rhodes22-list] Marines & Berkeley - More Political Scu

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Feb 2 20:39:56 EST 2008

You you going to pretend that this is the first time that members of
Code Pink have behaved in similar manner? I'd suggest you do a little
googling. Their actions in the past haven't resulted in the
self-destruction, and I doubt seriously that this one will.

Too many folks out there gleefully clapping their hands, applauding them
asserting "their rights".

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35