[Rhodes22-list] Marines & Berkeley - More Political Scum - A reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Feb 3 08:19:59 EST 2008

Brad:

I know that Rik will blast his horn that I am rude, and others will say
crude, inconsiderate, etc.  However, in reading the prior discussion I can
have to say that John’s line of reasoning made me think of the following
quote off the internet:

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
turd by the clean end."

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA