[Rhodes22-list] Rik

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:53:38 EST 2008

Geez Ed,

What the heck are you talking about???

I quoted part of your original post:

"I know that Rik will blast his horn that I am rude"

and I said: "Your logic astounds me"

I said this because your post was NOT rude at all, just not PC. As I am
never particularly PC either I found absolutely nothing to be offended
about in your post EXCEPT that you stated that for some reason I would be.

Then I said I enjoyed your quote and now you're trying to find something
wrong with that... Jesus, do you actually read this stuff before you
reply? I know who it was directed at. Why do you suppose I said I'd use
it on some of my liberal/PC friends?

Rummy, a "former member" .... when did that happen?

Rik