[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Evaluation

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:47:06 EST 2008

Chris,

"A man got's to know his limits!"  I'd give you some advice on a sailboat
that is just right for you at 6' 7" but off the top of my head I'd have to
suggest something from Royal Caribbean. BTW, I don't own a Rhodes anymore
but this list varies between 80% sailboat and 20% social/political
commentary (or visa verse) and cyberspace gunfights.  Pick any issue you
want unless it is against Stan, Rose, or Elton.  They aren't sacred either
but you'll wish YOU were if you treat them with disrespect.

Brad