[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Evaluation

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:58:10 EST 2008

Chris,

Don't know the first thing about it.  Somewhere out there is someone who
specializes in your needs.  Stan is a an excellent engineer and a creative
guy.  One more foot isn't going to change that much.  Give Stan a shot
before you bail on the R-22, you might be surprised what he can do with a
challenge.  It won't be cheap but it will probably be fun!

Brad