[Rhodes22-list] Super Bowl - Money

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 13:35:18 EST 2008

here! here! priceless!

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  How bout those Manning brothers! Yungsontoo called me twice during the game
and again afterwards. He's mostly a lukewarm Cowboys fan but a die-hard
University of Tennessee follower and follows the Colts because of Peyton.
Naturally, he was rooting for younger brother Eli. After the game he called
and said, "Dad, the next time someone complains about how much money
athletes make, I'm going to play a tape of Eli scrambling away from the
defense and throwing the ball to Tyree with him catching the ball on his
helmet between two defenders. If you and I practiced that all our lives we
couldn't duplicate that talent".

What a game!

Brad