[Rhodes22-list] Serves him right--MUST READ

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 13:46:22 EST 2008

For an agnostic, shouldn't you say, Dear God, Providence, or higher power,
whoever you are?

Philip

[running around on the track in his underwear] "Help me Jesus! Help me
Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use
your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!"  - Ricky Bobby [Will Farrell]
Teladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby