[Rhodes22-list] Soup or Tuesday

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:35:23 EST 2008

WARNING!  Tasteless joke to follow.

An old man was in a nursing home watching his girlfriend lifting her dress
(with no panties) over her head and chanting, "Super Pussy, Super Pussy!"

"Ill have the soup!"

Super Tuesday.  Mitt, the probable weasel or McShit the known weasel?  Obama
who?, or the Clinton Klan we know well.  If you don't know the Clinton's by
now you haven't been paying attention or you are stupid.

"Politics makes strange bedfellows" adapted from Bill Shakespeare.

I'm voting for Mitt but Hillary really looks attractive when she has the
right weight of make-up on and the lighting is correct.

God, please save my agnostic ass!

Brad